Ramada Worldwide — lost (stolen) ipad
I stayed at Ramada Addis July 8th through 10th, with my colleague Mr. Asutay. (accommodation reference [protected])
We arranged a shuttle to be picked up after our flight TK 676 İstanbul - Addis Ababa.
I had my luggage with me all the time, except a short period when we run from the hotel parking lot into the hotel during heavy rain after midnight. Our luggages were carried on to the hotel separately.
Next morning, when I woke up I couldn't find my Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch in my carry on luggage.
Serial No: DMPVMARWHPDV
Within a STM Dux Plus case
I have followed up at the lobby in the morning of the 9th and 10th, yet couldn't find a trace of my i-pad.
Even if I and my colleague remember having packed my i-pad when leaving the plane, I have also followed up with Turkish Airlines, yet they din't find it neither.
Having not heard from the hotel meanwhile, I decided to send this reminder.
More Ramada Worldwide Complaints & Reviews
- Ramada Plaza Resorts - scam! 
- imperial majesty cruise lines and Ramada scam vacations - false deceptive practices 
- Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations, Plaza Resorts, Ramada Vacation Club - scam 
- Ramada Plaza Resorts - no refund of deposit received 
- Imperial Majesty Cruise Line Vacations Aka Ramada Plaza Resorts - robbing people with hidden costs 
- Ramada Worldwide - lack of sleep
- Ramada Worldwide - room 272 bugs
- Ramada Worldwide - ramada plaze downtown atlanta ga
- Ramada Worldwide - not getting response my recent stay at ramada in craiova romana
- Ramada Worldwide - ramada kasauli