Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimahcredit card

Y

I am getting calls from rak bank india they are asking for the number of my distance relative which I donot have they are continuous calling me and my nephew regarding this they are mentally harassing me and my nephew I and my nephew has not taken any loan so why they are calling us at home and at our offices this is very serious matter I am going to legal court for this and I will bring you also in the court they are calling from different different number and saying I will leave you if you will give 10000 inr I am mentally harass so I am going to legal court there name are manish, himanshu, akshay, and neeraj and the number is [protected] and [protected] in india.