RaceWay Gas Stations

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Raceway Gas StationThey ripped me off

On july 15, 2008 I paid cash for some gas. It was $3.92 for regular unleaded. When I first walked into the gas station I waited for 30min, at the same time I was hearing other people complaining about the wait. I put $25 in my tank. Let me remind you that I have a 2005 nissan altima and even at $4 a gallon when I put $25 in I received at least a half of tank. When I put this $25 in yesterday my tank was barely under a half of tank, I put this 25 in to fill my tank up. To my suprise I only received a quarter of a tank. I cant get an answer when I call them to complain and I know there is no way that $25 will only give me a quarter of a tank. If anyone can let me know how to complain to them please send me an email. [protected]@yahoo.com

john smith May 20, 2009

For $25 dollar you get 6.36 gallon when gas price is 3.929/gallon. If you have altima, it has 16 gallon Tank. So it should get less than half tank and more than 1/3 of tank. It seems like you got your gas. All this pumps are acurate and monitor by agriculture department. there is no way they can mess with it. Sotimes people on front of you can make the cashier hold when they bring scratch off lotto ticket. So you need to understand that.

• St
      Steve Ertzberger Oct 17, 2008

Don't feel bad, at exit 19 off I-85 they somehow added an extra 55.00 charge to my account. I purchased 20.00 in gas and I bank online and seen that they charged me the extra 55.00 in which I didn't purchase.. I used my card at the pump also. I can't figure it out, I hung the pump up and received my receipt, so the next person couldn't have pumped gas off my card. the transaction for me was finished..They won't pay me my money back as of now and I recon I have to accept this and go on?? I went to complaints.com and filed a complaint. Found it on google, also found a lot of complaints on RaceWay. Im gonna file suit with the magistrate and request a jury trial, , No way am I gonna drop it as for the very principle of it..My money comes hard and not enough it to start with! Good luck too you.