Racetrackswirl ice cream

J Jun 13, 2019

Repeated times I've come to get a soft serve and either of the flavors of icecream are not coming out with proper consistency, or there are not working at all. Due to the mega soft icecream, I've ended up eating mosyy of my cone off of my fingers or scooping my icecream up off of the ground. Today I was hurried by my company so I wasn't able to make a grievance about my cone falling apart and onto the ground with my swirl. I asked an associate if I would be permitted to get a half of a cone to honor quality products and or customer service. The desk clerk was short with communication skills and dead set on not honoring this stores product quality or reputation.