Menu

S
Author of the complaint
5:21 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am complaining because I have been buying Marlboro Promotions at 3 packs for the store amount as you can see on my app. No one ever told me the limit was 6 packs at a time. What happened to being honest? I pay over $60.00 for 9 packs of cigarettes, was never ask if I want a receipt until today. My points on my app hasn't been put on each time . If you go back and look on my app again you will see. This should be posted that you are allowed 6 pack limit. I don't pay this money to get my money stolen from me right in front of my eyes. This is outrageous to learn this after how many packs? You ppl should know as you keep up on your sales. I will further take my business elsewhere if I am not refunded at least the part on my app. Please teach your employees to specify what or how many or maybe put it on your signs. This is how ppl getting stolen from, from corporate offices it is WRONG and like I said you will not get another red cent from my pocket. I chose your store but now I will go elsewhere.

View 0 more photos
1 comments
S
Oct 18, 2021 10:19 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Actually, per the receipt, it looks like you paid $47.61 for 9 packs. (My receipt for 9 packs looks the same.) $37.02 for the first 6 packs PLUS $18.51 for 3 more packs. Then $3.42 was taken off for the deal first 3 packs and $4.50 was taken off. You didn’t pay over $60. It’s clear as day.

Yes it sucks missing out on a deal but no one stole or was dishonest. It’s all on the receipt for you to see. You just didn’t pay attention. Maybe look at the scanner as the clerk rings up the items. You should ask. You should get a receipt each time.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

475 complaints