QS SuppliesRubbish

I'm just so upset with this company. Ordered a panel for bath when it came it was not fit for use.no good description in the website
Tried ringing customer service such a rude man didn't even bother to hear what I got to say. He just hanged up with no useful information
Send an email asking for refund instead their reply was to send back this long panel at my cost within 7 days or else I lose money. I'm absolutely shattered with them there's no arrangements to resend the item even after I said I can pay the postage but ...
Stay away from this company