Qatar Airways / stole currency from checked in bag at the gate from doha to amritsar india

United States Review updated:

I would like to share my
Terrible! Terrible!! Experience with potential qatar airways customers that they stole all my money and valuables from my hand bag which they literally enforced me to get checked in at doha airport...!! They didn't do a [censored] about it when I reported the theft... It ruined my entire trip and left a very
Bad taste. I had no money in hand when I landed to different country which I especially exchanged to use.
Do not trust this qatar airline for your luggage!!
They have recruited a team of thieves as security crew and encourage them to steal as much as they can 🥵
Amandeep samra
[protected]

• Updated by user1992377, Mar 12, 2019

Qatar airways customer care
    Subject: Re: CAS-1025678-P4Z8M1 CRM:0026000007766

My question is what kind of security system you have that you can’t track down a theft happened to your customer under the closed chain of security between two airports under the same airline services!!
    Who should a qatar airways customer trust?
    I am very unhappy and disappointed with the way you are handling this situation... Its not going to finish here for sure!!!

Us
Mar 12, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      5th of Apr, 2019

Nobody has a duty to reply on indeffinite or unidentified complaint as well as on the complaint, whose athour does not disclose his or her identity.

sr manager for ICAO / IATA irregulation matters