Purolatorpoor time management - missed/delayed delivery

R

It's not like I live in a rural area, I live in the city! Yes there's traffic to deal with but they had over 10 hours to deliver packages yet didn't make it:

2015/09/09 07:44 On vehicle for delivery
2015/09/08 17:09 Delayed due to missed delivery
2015/09/08 06:42 On vehicle for delivery

RESOLVED

• Da
    Davey Crocket2 Dec 13, 2020

I'm just waiting and praying you guys get shut down soon! worst company i've ever seen! 2 weeks my package has moved 19km in the wrong direction. u claim its due to bad weather during the nicest december in years! you think people are idiots?! my package has moved 19km in the wrong direction in 2 fricking weeks and your god dman excuse is bad weather with clear fricking skies! you are fricking lying pos comapny. gfy

• Em
    Emmccue Dec 09, 2020

I concur with the complaint above. I paid extra to have you deliver in 2 days which should have been yesterday and first it said “delayed due to missed delivery” on Dec 8 and rescheduled for Dec 9. Then at 3:42pm today December 9 it was sent back to Toronto. I live in Barrie so now I’m At least 4 days if it arrives tomorrow. This is ridiculous. I paid extra for delivery.

I need this shipment.

Comments

• Ab
    Absydion Nov 18, 2017

Purolator is seriously the worst shipper I've ever dealt with. Two days in a row my parcel is "Delayed due to missed delivery, " meaning the driver decided not to deliver it two days in a row. Now it's the weekend. Seriously, I will NEVER spend a penny at Purolator, and I will advise anyone shipping anything to avoid them like the plague they are.

• Purolator Help Nov 20, 2017

@Absydion Hi Absydion,

I am very sorry you've had a negative experience with us.

Could you please email me your tracking number to [email protected]? Once we receive your email we'll follow up with you directly.

Mike
    Customer CareTeam/ Purolator Inc.
    E-mail: [email protected] / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp

• Purolator Help Sep 10, 2015

Hello Reviewer29013,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience. I’m very sorry for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.

If possible, please email the tracking number to [email protected] I’d like to follow up with our local team about the situation, in order to avoid a recurrence.

Jérémie