Purolator — lost shipment worth nearly $300
Purolator has lost my shipment and refuses to take any responsibility for it. I bought a TV monitor on Amazon.ca and the shipping was supposed to be done by Purolator. I took an entire day off so I can receive it personally and I was periodically checking the tracking number online.
At around 14:00, I saw that the shipment was supposedly delivered at 12:37, so I went outside to check if it was unceremoniously dumped on my doorstep, but there was nothing there. I immediately contacted their Customer department and was assigned a tracking case. I was told that their "tracking specialist" Mary Leblanc will send me an email soon.
When I finally received her email, I noticed immediately that she barely could speak English. She told me that she will contact the driver as soon as possible. It took an entire week to get a reply from her, and when she did, she told me that the driver delivered the shipment to the proper address and the case is closed.
Even if the driver told the truth (which is doubtful) and he did deliver the shipment to my address, he never notified me in any way. There was no doorbell or even a knock on the door. In the 1.5 hour window between it was supposedly delivered and when I checked the front door, someone apparently stole the shipment.
So someone else has my TV and I'm $300 in the hole, but Purolator isn't to be blamed. Never do any business with this irresponsible and unprofessional company.
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide
- Purolator Canada - bad service
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees?
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again!
- Purolator - unethical behavior
- Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service!
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service