Having problems with Purity Products?

+1 888 769 7873 (Customer Service)
+1 516 767 1967 (Head Office)
200 Terminal Drive
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Unauthorized Debiting of account

This company will not acknowledge the fact that I have cancelled my membership with them. They have debited...

Resolved Free Trial not so Free

Purity Products advertised a Free Trial of one of their products for joint pain on my local radio station - all you pay is shipping. I called to order it and specifically asked what the total amount my credit card would be charged was - 9.95 - I asked this a couple of times. When the product came there were 5 tubes in the box not just the free trial. The bill was for 9.95 plus a rush shipping charge I did not ask for so the total was 14.95. Then I find that the they have set me up on an auto ship for these things and they are something like 50 dollars each. Mind you they have already sent several extra in this first box with the free trial. When I finally track down someone to speak with I am told that they do not offer free trials only risk free trials and I am mistaken - that I must have asked for the rush shipping or they would not have sent it that way and that I need to send the product back with some convoluted but very specific shipping requirments in orded to not be charged the $150.00 and to end the auto shipping of more product. I am out 14.95 plus the money to send it all back and it is my fault not theirs - right.

I have heard the commercial several times since and it does, in fact, say Free Trail and not Risk Free Trial as the company rep claimed. Either way this company is not on the level and should be hit with some sort of fines for flase advertising.

Resolved Being charged without product

I T IS GETTING PRETTY BAD WHEN YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN TRUST PEOPLE.EVERY DAY YOU THINK THERE IS SOMEONE LIKE OPRAH, WHO WOULD NOT LIE OR MISLEAD YOU, BUT, ONCE AGAIN WE ARE DECEIVED BY OUR BLIND FAITH THAT YOU CAN TRUST PEOPLE. I MADE THE MISTAKE OF BUYING THE ACAI BERRY, WHICH WAS ON DEC 4TH AND SO FAR HAVE ONLY MANAGED TO BE CHARGED FOR THE FREE!!! SAMPLE AND BOTTLE OF PRODUCT THAT I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE, TOTALLING ABOUT $90.00 THIS IS ABSURD.

WERE"S MY MONEY

• Mr
    mrs riggins Dec 27, 2008

I ordered one bottle of acari green tea fusion, I don t want it no more . but they keep on sending it & they are charging my credit card, why are they so hard to get of hold of to make them stop sending me these bottles & charging me . I really need some help. if someone knows how I can get them to stop please write to me their address is ccm fulfillment center, las vegas nev, [email protected]

Unauthorized Charges

My husband order the 'free, you only pay shipping' Omegaberry Fish Oil Caplets. He authorized only $7.95 for shipping, this was two weeks ago and now today they have taken $100.00 out of my checking account ! Things are never free. They will get a phone call from me tomorrow, and better reverse this charge or else. BE WARE OF SCAMMERS! !

• Tr
    TruthSeeker505 Mar 03, 2009

You need to read the fine print for such trials.Did you call to cancel before the "trial" was over? I'm guessing no, because you were charged.

I've not ordered from Purity, but a quick check of their website yields the following information:

$4.95 shipping applies. By accepting the free bottle offer you will be enrolled in our Super Saver program, locking in the low Super Saver price of just $33.33 per bottle. As a Super Saver you will receive three bottles every 90 days at a savings of over $35 on every shipment. Your first delivery of 3 bottles will arrive 19 days after you you receive your FREE bottle, so you don't have to worry about missing a day. Purity will charge the credit card used today for your 3 bottle shipments. Of course, you can cancel at anytime. Cancel within the first 19 days and you will never be billed.

Resolved Unauthorized billing

I would like to know how Purity Products got my name, address and credit card number without my knowledge. They mailed vitamins to me for "Free" (1 Pkg. Ultra-Pure Omega 3) that I did not order and now they want me to pay shipping fees. That is how they make their illegal money. Not by selling the product but by collecting outlandish shipping fees.

I am sending the vitamins back unopened and I will pay the return shipping gladly to the US Post Office but I will not pay Purity for shipping a product I did not order or want. I am going to file a formal LEGAL complaint to the authorities. They are stealing credit card numbers and addresses from unsuspecting internet users.

Everyone should file complaints with the police, when they are scammed.

• Valerie Oct 17, 2008

Purity products sent me a bill for $179 for products I didn't order. They deducted the money from my bank account without my authorization. They gave me a cancellation number, let's see if they give my money back. I'm going to the bank soon to stop any more debiting from my account to Purity Products. I recommend that everyone else who's had this problem do the same, and I would not recommend that anybody buy from Purity Products, or take any so called "free offers". A simple trip to GNC or Walmart is much, much better.

• Jt
    J. Trauscht Feb 14, 2009

They have done the same thing to us!! We've had to change our credit card number two times, now!

• Pr
    Preciousnkosana Dec 11, 2018

I purchased a bottled purity, when I open it I found the mold on the bottle