Menu

L
Author of the complaint
7:42 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Please don't let my horrible experience be yours. I ordered a "free" sample and paid shipping. THEN I learned the trick is that there is a 14 day trial period. NEVER knew of any 14 day trial- never authorized any further payments, but they did. About 30 days after I ordered my free sample, it shipped out via UPS. By the time I received it, the 14 days was up. When I saw the invoice and that they had charged me a prepayment of $93.95, they refused to reimburse. They said it is Company Policy to never reimburse the consumer. Even though they waited and shipped the Natures Cleanse out on 7-18-09, and I received it on 7-23-09, my 14 days was up and they would not reimburse. This very much appears to be Fraudelent Business Practices and is an Adverse Event caused by apparent fraudulent practices of Pure Nutrients of Melbourne, Fla and Orange, Conn. Please be aware of as you review this product which makes my wife and eye burn by its use (we ordered separately and we tried her product and burned from it). She too went through the same scenerio and was told that the company does not reimburse.

More Pure Nutrients complaints & reviews

Pure Nutrients - colodetox xr
1 comments
C
Jun 21, 2011 2:48 am

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: [protected]. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM! Intermark Media SCAM ! IMM Interactive SCAM ! Social Steals / Socialsteals.com SCAM !

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints