Pulte Homesone year warranty work

K

Hello pulte team,

i am assuming this complaint will be reviewed by pulte main office and not dcservice office (Melody Mayes, customer care coordinator,
Pulte group, 9302 lee highway, suite 1000, fairfax va 22031,
[protected]@pulte.Com).

***If you are going to forward this complaint to above customer care location, please do not bother to read further below and
instead delete my complaint. *********

I live in Ashburn, va and last November it was one year warranty period. Upon the scheduled date a Pulte representative came and took the list of things to be fixed. To make it short, my experience is that Pulte did not finish all work. The representative commented on two items as one being wear and tear ( so I guess the customer should not use the items) and second for couple faucets, the defect was considered as customer fault for using some kind of cleaning product. I was asked to call Moen to get the products replaced. I called Moen, they sent the replacement products and upon informing the office that I have received the faucets and please arrange for installing new sent products. I was told that Pulte will not take care and i will have to get them replaced on my expense. And in all these communication with Moen and receiving parts i had wait for two months. Last, i requested to finish touch up work that was not completed during the earlier visit. I was shown my signed copy of the work order saying that i have signed as a proof. I pointed that please read that I have signed with the note " will check if all the work is completed". Now the last reason i was given was I should let them know earlier not wait for two months and warranties do not linger.
It is obvious that the Pulte customer care center did not want to do any work that may take more time as i was told only one visit is made for the one year warranty. Also Pulte is very quick in showing contract and signed copies rather than understanding customer's problem.

There is no manager or any other contact to report feedback or complaints, very unprofessional and like a secret so customers can not reach anybody. No one followed feedback provided by me after the survey for one year warranty work.

This is very unprofessional by the company who claims to be good reputed company.

Hope someone who is responsible and cares for the customers reads this complaint and helps me to complete unfinished work.

Thank you.