Pulte Homesflooring upgrades

R

We purchased a Pulte home in August. We upgraded most of the flooring in the house to engineered hardwood costing over $20, 000 in a house costing over $500, 000. During our walk thru, we were give a bright orange handout indicating they were not responsible for damage such as scratches, dents, etc. We do have dogs so I expected some scratches but nothing like what we have. I contacted Pulte and also talked to the flooring contractor. Pulte said there was nothing they would do. Talking to the flooring contractor, I was told that Pulte specks out the flooring and that it was of such low quality that they do not sell to the public. I feel when spending this kind of money that the quality of the upgrades should be reflected. Other than this issue we are happy with our home but I continue to be anxious as to what quality issues will present themselves.