Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakesdrowning me in their daily malings

C Review updated:

I have been receivin daily mailings from this Compan for quite some time, and I have purchased numerous items realizing I have little to no chance of winning anything. Yet, they continue to drown me daily with mailings and twice a day emails!!! I've written to them advising to stop and take me off of their mailings, yet only the emails have stopped.
If I receive their mailings, Ihave to spend precious time, that I am no longer willing to expense to this Company, to waste it going thru their less than meager quality and overpriced products displays, which seems to be mostly always the same thing being advertised for sale daily. I surely would appreciate their removig my name and address from their mailings and to cease and desist from any future mailings!!! Enough is enough, once they got your name and address they seem to bombard you with no restraint on their part, of daily sales soliciting. I've spent all the money I ever wish to send at this Company an the postage to return their mailings. Can you please help me in getting this Company to remove me from their mailing lists. They have stopped the emails which were twice a day, but I still receive their daily mailings, even though I have taken to writing on their envelope "Refused - Return to Sender" They still do not get the hint I am fed up with the overwhelming contact they expect of me!!! Thank you very much.

Pete Matso Jan 05, 2020

I want to put this so called PCH "scam" and it being "fraudulent" to rest once and for all. For all of you out there that think it is... WRONG! In order for it to be called this, you would have to pay to enter any given contest. Just like you would purchase a ticket at your local gas station, convenient store, etc. etc. Which by the way, do have real people that do win real $$ because they do so. PERIOD! If you note, underneath every contest they clearly state: No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Right there, legally they`ve got themselves covered. If you did in fact have to purchase something in order to be entered. In a "roundabout" way you are actually still spending $$ to be eligible to win a prize. They can put as many fake, phony and fictitious prizes as they want to on their site. Again, doesn`t matter. Legally they can get away with it. Now to the real "meat" of this post. I am now right around 6 1/2 years into conducting a 10 year controlled experiment. This will know doubt in my mind and in your`s, absolutely blow PCH "right out of the water" "Hands down". No more arguments. No discussions. Just the facts! This has been one hell of a job but will be well worth it. I am also doing it for your benefit more so than mine. I am doing all of the work for you! Will save you a lot of wasted time and hopeless dreams of winning. The only thing I will get out of the experiment is satisfaction that will be well worth it! I have decided to do this knowing full well that I WILL NOT, NOR WILL I EVER win any kind of prize whatsoever. Now, does PCH have big winners? Yes! I do believe that the one you see all the time on TV advertising the "FOR LIFE" is real. I started out playing almost everything they had to win for a little over three years. Then realized that you could actually be on there 24/7. Believe me, I am a very busy man and didn`t have the time for that. I just cut it down to anything $5, 000 and up. Still very time consuming. Also keeping in mind as I just stated will never win anything anyway. I still play the lottery cards but only the $100, 000 and upwards to the $1, 000, 000 and Mega $1, 000, 000`s. Play every last one of the sweeps contests as well. I will then just open up the Front Page, Search, Keno, and Slot games. Only so I can "snack up" on a sh*t load of tokens (which are worthless) as I will get to here. I only do that to advance more quickly on to the next level. I am currently at the second highest. Black Diamond. It takes approximately 6 mos. or so to achieve a new level at my rate of play. Ready for this? I have received two checks in the mail for $10.00 in consecutive years. One in 2016 and 2017. For some reason they never sent one in 2018. Two days ago, 01/03/2020 for the first time. I received an e-mail right after completing every single sweepstakes module. It stated I was already a winner of $10.00 and the check is in the mail. Keep in mind, I NEVER entered any contest for less than $5, 000. Also each and every one of these checks arrived in February of EVERY year! Hhhhmmmmm? That`s odd! I know they must be monitoring exactly what I`m doing. Also that I have been consistent every day, much less every year!" They probably know what I`m up to and see all the time I am spending. Also gettin` a little nervous and feel they have to at least let me win some type of "cash prize. Therefore, they think they`re clever in sending me a "tinker toy" check that just might buy you a pack of smokes (depending which state of residency you`re in). See, right there. Not even I can say I`ve never won anything! Also got themselves covered again with saying " See, we do have real winners". Speaking of winners. I would like to know who and when are these people that are winning the sweeps prizes that are given away? You know the one`s. $1, 000, 000 plus homes, vacations, trucks, SUV`s, retirement $$, roulette wheel, $1, 000, 000 cash, money booth, money drop, serenity sweepstakes, carefree cash and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and son and so on! I`ll tell you. It`s all part of that $10, 00 check I receive almost annually! There is know way in hell that there could possibly be that much given away. I don`t care how many advertisers they have spending money just to "hand out" and keep that site up and running. I couldn`t even imagine how much it would cost to keep a site like that up and running. On the other hand, for those big $$ sweeps they`re giving away. They are but not like they claim. Like me, $10.00 here $20.00 there, $50.00 over here. $100, 000 much less $1, 000, 000 goes a loooooonnnnnng way! Get it? About 1 year ago, I decided to take it one step further. I did my on survey with polling people every chance I get. I keep a written record on paper that I keep in my truck at all times. Seeing just exactly what PCH`s odds of winning as opposed to mine. This is for the "sweeps" entries only and excludes any type of lottery card games (completely different). I`ve asked people where I work, stores I frequent, my bank, gas stations and people I don`t even know just waiting in line with me. I am hovering now right around the 1000 mark. Four people said they have entered the ones that were sent in the mail. Two said they`ve gone online a few times, just here and there. Only one other person said they play it but infrequently. Just sometimes when they might be on the computer and thought of it. All of the others said NO. Now, having said this. My odds of winning any given sweepstakes they could possibly have. The odds of me winning would be 993:1000. That`s right! In other words, I would have 993 chances of winning in 1000! I live in Cleveland OH. It probably doesn`t make a difference though where you live. Can some of you at least try this with me as well? As I said. I am doing all the work for you. It wouldn`t take any of your time at all to do so either. Here is another absolutely ridiculous example of why you don`t have a "snow balls chance in hell" of winning anything. I`ve saved and saved all of those worthless tokens to enter in their "Token Rewards" entries. Do you know that at one point, I actually had enough tokens to enter to win that laid out, fully loaded Ford F-150? I believe it was somewhere in the proximity of 22, 000 - 23000 entries. Now, you tell me if I don`t have an exceptionally good shot at winnin` that there`s definitely something wrong! I ve done that about three times to boot! So again, I decided to experiment with one of their "cheezy" prizes. A lawn mower. I recently entered twice. Each time with about 1, 200 entries. Know what I won? That`s right! absolutely NOTHING! I told you in the begining of this post that it is a job for sure. Do you remember when you had a job that not only did you hate. You actually dreaded the thought of even having to wake up to go there. Well, imagine that x 10 for me with this. Especially not even getting paid for it on top of it! It is very well worth it as I told you. If you enjoy playing the games and all that`s fine. I even do that just for the fun. Do not expect to win anything though. If you really want to have the thrill of winning and not waste your time at all. Get $50.00 if you can afford it. Go to the gas station and buy some $5.00, $10.00 and even the $20.00 "scratch offs" Worst case scenario, I have always at least broke even. Best case scenario won $1000. There was a time or two that I did lose $10.00. That was just because I didn`t quit while I was ahead. Lastly, I want to award PCH with a prize that they WILL and CAN take to the bank! If I EVER won ANY prize $500.000 or up. I will send them a check back for one half of my winnings after taxes! This would be as an apology to them for me writing this post. That is my guaranty to them as a man of my word! Not your deceiving, unethical but legal tactics tricking people into thinking they even have a shot of winning anything at all!

The protected entry figure is 22, 000 - 23, 000

Pete Matso Jan 05, 2020

Looks like you people fell right into my trap as planned! I knew you were going to take my post down. See, I`m not you`re average "Joe Jack Off" writing the usual stupid complaints! I have facts that even you yourselves can`t deny! How you people can go to sleep every night is beyond me. You`ve got to understand one thing. Not only am I smart. I`m brilliant! I am also an artist, not a butcher! Now you`re really going to feel my wrath! You won`t be able to remove what and where I am going to post it this time. Already saved too! Just cut n paste! Look out because now, you just messed with the WRONG guy!!!

normanbates2 Jan 05, 2020