Publishers Clearing House.com — is this real or is this some dream
My grandmother played publishers Clearing House when I was a child.And I told her I would make sure I, or some one in the family would play if she died.My grandmother is Dead now.So I played with my mother for many years, and now even my mother is dead.I am 52 years old and I still play publishing house.And no one has won big yet!.And now I guess I may die before any one will win big.Now I am asked to register for the 7, 000, 000. sweepstakes, to be given out thanksgiving.But for some reason the web site is down.I am 52 years old now.And I have watched my grandmother, my mother, and so many friend die.And yet no winners yet.PCH please let me know what is wrong.Every one in my family will be dead soon.That is a lot of years of playing, but on has ever been a winner.
More Publishers Clearing House.com Complaints & Reviews
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered!
- PCH Lotto - scam
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win!
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
- Publishers Clearing House - merchandise not ordered & a return
- Publishers Clearing House - scam?
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - Too much candy being delivered
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- Publishers Clearing House - did not order item