Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com — scam
This morning I had a man call my office to tell me that I had won the grand prize of 21 million dollars and a brand new 2020 Mercedes convertible. I was like in my head, yeah right...so I let him keep talking . He told me his name is James Holness and his phone number is 876-481-7198. He gave me a ticket # and also a confirmation to claim my proze. He asked if I can go to Las Vegas to the claim center or should they present my prize to me at home. He mentioned that my taxes for the win had to be paid on November 5th, 2020. The best part is that I had to go to a Western Union and pay a fee of $170.00 dollars so that I could get the documentaion to claim my prize. He asked me to call him back in a few minutes, I DID NOT.. but he did call me back within 25 minutes and I told him he was a SCAM and to not call me again.
Several hours later, , another phone caller arrived this time it was Robert. I asked him what happened to James and he said he works with him . I told him I called PCH and told them of their scam...and I said do not call me anymore...!!! I hung up...people please be aware.
More Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com Complaints & Reviews
- publishers clearing house - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- publishers clearing house - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- publishers clearing house - scam? 
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings 
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- publishers clearing house - did not order item 
- publishers clearing house - charging me for magazine order cancelled