Publishers Clearing Houseordered but never received magazine

J

I ordered a subscription for Archaeology Magazine approximately 4-5 months ago. Have not received a single issue. I have subscribed to this magazine for many years. I mistakenly let my subscription expire. Your mailings came at the same time that I was going to renew my subscription. I thought I'd" kill two birds with one stone". I'll enter your contest and renew my subscription at the same time. I now feel that you have taken advantage of me. I WANT MY SUBSCRIPTION! I really think you have become a deceitful and dishonest company!

• SweetOzarksGirl Aug 14, 2014

Me too, but different magazine. I contacted them and they said I'd have it by now. Again, I've still never received it. I'm wondering if contacting them a second time will do any good.