Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG]electric

P Jul 13, 2019

Last year pseg tried to overhcharge me on my monthly electric and gas bill for a total of $330 on a 750 sq ft apartment. I called many times and wasted a lot of time and finally they reduced my bill saying there was some type of error. For the month of June this year again, they tried to charge my $199 (an increase of $110 over the May bill of $90). I refused to pay my bill until they said they needed to physically read my meter. Now, i am being charged $236 for July! This is insanity! Please help me get this looked at. I am a single person living in a 750 sq ft apartment and shouldnt be paying $199-$330 per mo for my electric and gas. PLEASE HELP!!!