PSI ServicesDelay to solve problem

L Jan 19, 2021

My name is Laís Santos Gontzos (+[protected]).
I had a Cloud Practitioner Exam schedule online with PSI Services, on 6th Jan. 2021, 10:30 am.
When I tried to connect my computer to start the exam, I had internet issues and I was not able to connect. Finally when the Internet was ok, it was past 10:30 am and was not able to start my exam.

I talked to the PSI IT support, Ian Baustista, by chat and he ensure me that I could reschedule my exam for free, because it was not my fault.

Since I'm from Brazil, I contacted your support ([email protected]) as requested by theirIT support and so far I have not received any response (the deadline of 7 working days has already passed) .

Today, 19 Jan. 2021, I tried to call them again to ask why they did not answered me and they told me that they will have to call Costumer Care and I have to wait 5 more business days until I have the answer.
I would like to mention that I'm from Brazil and a phone call to US is really expensive and I waited 28 minutes for this answer!
I've reach 3 different emails and they did not answer me!

The IT Support contact is for the case NLO-723-52530 and the email I sent to "examschedule" generated the following ticket: Exam Schedules Ticket # 43565.