Protea Hotelsprokard renewal scam

M

I got scammed and are deeply unsatisfied as my prokard is expiring 09/2018 and I got a phone call which was not suspicious as they knew exactly that my card is expiring and offered renewal for my prokard. At the end they said due to being a Nedbank customer, if I renew for 2 years I get the 3rd year free. My question is HOW DO THEY GET OUR DETAIL? Is this being investigated by Protea Hotels (Prokard) as when I searched on the website, I found that this was a scam and so many people with Prokards were scammed and it keeps on happening as you can see when opening the link below.
I would like to get feedback on how they get our personal detail from Proteas database or is this an inside job??

Plse follow this link https://www.hellopeter.com/rs-travels/reviews/scam-please-stay-away-2421767#fb-comments