Menu

complaints

Promotion Pros Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Promotion Pros at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Promotion Pros has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Promotion Pros. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Promotion Pros complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Promotion Pros complaints

L
10:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Promotion Pros Review: Great Products, But Website Needs Improvement

I was trying to buy some stuff from Promotion Pros and I gotta say, it was a bit of a struggle. Some of the buttons on the website didn't work right and I couldn't use them to do what I wanted. And then when I tried to delete something from my cart, it just wouldn't let me. It was frustrating, to say the least.

But I will say this - the stuff they have on the site looks pretty cool. I was really interested in some of the promotional products they had, like the custom water bottles and the branded tote bags. If only I could have actually bought them without all the technical difficulties!

Overall, I think Promotion Pros has some good stuff to offer, but they need to work on their website a bit. It's just not user-friendly enough right now. If they can fix those issues, I'd definitely be interested in buying from them again.

G
9:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Promotion Pros Review: Top-Notch Quality and Helpful Customer Service

I gotta say, Promotion Pros is pretty dope. I was a little confused at first with the whole order process and uploading my artwork and picking out colors, but thankfully they had a chat feature that helped me out. The customer service was on point and super helpful.

I ended up getting some custom water bottles for my company's summer event and they turned out great. The quality was top notch and the logo looked crisp and clean. Plus, they were a hit with everyone at the event.

The website itself was easy to navigate and had a ton of options to choose from. I was able to find exactly what I was looking for without any issues.

The only downside was that the shipping took a little longer than expected, but that's not really their fault. Overall, I would definitely recommend Promotion Pros to anyone looking for some high-quality promotional products.

M
8:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Top-Notch Products from Promotion Pros: Custom Pens and Tote Bags

But once I got through that, the products I ordered from Promotion Pros were top-notch. I got some custom pens and they looked great. The logo was crisp and clear, and the pens themselves wrote smoothly. I also got some tote bags with my company's name on them, and they were sturdy and well-made. The only downside was that they took a little longer to arrive than I expected, but that's not a huge deal. Overall, I was happy with my experience with Promotion Pros and would order from them again.

Is Promotion Pros legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Promotion Pros as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Promotion Pros stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Promotion Pros should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Promotion Pros earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Promotion Pros achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Promotion Pros has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for promotionpros.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Promotion Pros as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Promotion Pros's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Promotionpros.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Promotion Pros website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Promotionpros.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Promotion Pros have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Promotion Pros has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Promotionpros.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The promotionpros.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Promotion Pros protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Great Quality and Easy Ordering: My Experience with Promotion Pros

I was a bit worried about ordering from Promotion Pros because I couldn't see what I was getting before I bought it. But I decided to take a chance and I'm glad I did! The product I received was exactly what I wanted and the quality was great.

The website was easy to navigate and I was able to find what I was looking for quickly. The checkout process was also simple and straightforward. I did have a little trouble with the shipping, but that was more of a problem with the carrier than with Promotion Pros.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for promotional products. The prices are reasonable and the quality is top-notch. Just be aware that you might not be able to see a preview of your product before you buy it. But if you're willing to take a chance, you won't be disappointed!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Mixed Experience with Promotion Pros: Our Review of Star-Shaped Highlighters

So, we decided to give Promotion Pros a try and ordered some star-shaped highlighters. Unfortunately, we were a bit disappointed with our order. We received fewer highlighters than we had ordered, and some of the ones we did receive were not usable. Needless to say, we were not very happy with this experience.

However, we did appreciate that Promotion Pros had a wide variety of promotional products to choose from. We also found their website to be easy to navigate and their prices to be reasonable. It's just a shame that our order didn't turn out as we had hoped.

Despite our less-than-stellar experience, we may still consider using Promotion Pros in the future. We just hope that our next order will be more satisfactory.

K

Promotion Pros Mixed Feelings: Great Products, But Shipping Costs Are A Letdown

I gotta say, I'm feeling a bit let down by the shipping costs over at Promotion Pros. I mean, come on, if you're placing a big ol' order, you'd think they could throw in the shipping for free, right? And what about us loyal customers who keep coming back for more? Seems like we should get a little love in the form of free shipping every now and then.

But hey, it's not all bad. I do have to give props to Promotion Pros for their killer selection of promo products. I mean, seriously, they've got everything from custom pens to branded water bottles to personalized tote bags. And the quality is top-notch, too. I've ordered from them a few times now and I've never been disappointed with the products themselves.

Overall, I'd say Promotion Pros is worth checking out if you're in the market for some swag to promote your biz. Just be prepared to shell out a little extra for shipping, especially if you're placing a big order.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Promotion Pros Disappointing Experience with Promotion Pros: Limited Choices and No Order Confirmation

So, I was checking out Promotion Pros website and I gotta say, there ain't too many choices on there. But that ain't the worst part. I tried to place an order and they didn't even give me a chance to give my email address for confirmation. How am I supposed to know if my order went through or not? And to top it off, they don't even tell you when you're gonna get your stuff. I was left wondering if I should even bother ordering from them.

Overview of Promotion Pros customer experience

Promotion Pros is a company that has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from consumers. Many customers have complained about the poor quality of their products, slow shipping times, and unresponsive customer service. Some have even reported receiving damaged or incorrect items. Additionally, there have been complaints about hidden fees and charges that were not disclosed during the ordering process. Overall, Promotion Pros seems to have a lot of issues that need to be addressed in order to improve their reputation and customer satisfaction.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Promotion Pros contacts