ProBiller.commbi*probiller.co

Today I went online to check my transactions and available balance and I see a transaction from MBI*probiller located in California. I don't know why they charged my card I have never heard of this company . So therefore it's fraud to just take people's money from their card when they have never associated with them before. It wasn't much money they took but it's the point of the factor they took it without permission. My lawyer will be contacting them and I will prosecute this company and put them in jail. That is fraud and against the law. See you in court .