ProBiller.combeing charged monthly for something I have no clue of

E Dec 18, 2019

I am being charged monthly for something I have no clue of nor do I use and I want my money back. It is absolutely absurd to be charged for a service tou have no clue of nor are you using. It gives me a dollar charge and then a 35 dollar charge shortly after and I have no clue what they are for but I want them cancelled and my money back for the charges.

being charged monthly for something I have no clue of

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices