The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Proactiv — a return
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Walter Brock, a truck driver, ordered a starter package of Proactiv. He didn't like the product.When he was out on the road for three weeks, another package came in the mail. After returning home to find the package, he wrote on the package "return to sender" and sent it back. A month later he returned home to find a bill in the mail for the package. When he called to ask why he was being billed, the customer service representative told him the package wasn't sent back in an allowed time frame, so he had to pay for it anyway.
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices
- Proactiv - rip off
- Proactiv - never received the package, but sent to collection agency
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service