PringlesOur can of pringles my wife purchased at are local grocery store

B Nov 22, 2020

I buy your product frequently and keep 4 or 5 cans if they are on sale for 99 cents in our home so that when my grandson visits he may have the pringles to snack on so on my wifes recent trip to the store for staple she did just hat and bought a can of pringles that when opened looked like a survivor of a quality control experiment gone bad it looks like a disgruntled employee tap dance and then ran over the can with a forklift and proceeded to put the chips back into another cand and shipped it out we were the ones to receive said can and it is literally crushed and they were a new promotion item of rippled chips there is even hair in the crumbs we are seriously thinking of keeping lays crisps or nips crackers in our home for the grandchild whom being the next generation of purchasers who will be brought up on a chip that stands by their product and advertising as where we live listing to the local church radio channel which is a non profit station relying on pledges much like pbs does plays old time television and radio spots and yours about when the two neighbors or friends talk of their being a whole bag of chips unbroken in your newfangled potato chip container I think it would be wise on your end to remedy such a blatant attempt at consumer loyalty fraud would fix it.
Sincerely