Primerica — money stealers!!!
these people have you sign up for their business. its 99$ to start and then they deduct 25$ every month. you have to basically go around and try to sell life insurance to friends and family... most of the time you wont be able to sell it because everyone usually has life insurance. so you kinda get screwed!!! and if you want to cancel it you have to write them a written request and sign and date and have your account info... and send it in. do not sign up for them because alls it does is take money from you... it doesnt qualify you for the insurance unless you give them more money. please i ask of you do not sign up for it. thanks for reading my complaint and i hope i save you the trouble.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam
- Primerica - iba refund
- Primerica - need my money back
- Primerica - cult
- Primerica - primerica scam?
- Primerica Life Ins Company - back payments for the disablity insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid
- Primerica - charging me $25.00 each month automatically without my permission
- Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [email protected]