Priceline.com — priceline enables bad business attitude towards customers
I booked a hotel on Priceline using the "name your own price" feature. When using this feature, Priceline cannot guarantee the type of room being booked; however, Priceline indicates that any special requests must be made by calling the hotel. What Priceline does not disclose is that HOTELS ARE RUDE and unwilling to even listen to requests KNOWING IT WAS RESERVATION MADE THROUGH PRICELINE.
Bottom line is that although PRICELINE says that special requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability, the truth is that HOTELS second-rate PRICELINE users.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other)
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - Hotel reservation at the marriott in fort worth
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever