Priceline.com — lack of customer service training and no refund provided due to medical emergency
I have called Price line numerous times in regards to my husband missing a flight due to me going to the hospital for emergency surgery. Due to the ticket and no insurance purchased we were told in no situation would we receive a credit for future flights or refund. However by other representatives (even the morning of the flight) we were told that we could call back with documentation regardless of not having insurance and receive a refund.
I am disgusted with the customer service and lack of integrity of this organization.
Dubi Cummings [protected]
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics