Prestige FlowersRome HF 0715

J Nov 02, 2018

I ordered flowers for my brother & sister-in-law for their Anniversary to be delivered on the 25th August 2018.
I received an email at 08.34 from DX Delivery stating the flowers would be delivered between 8-am-6pm. I then received an email at 13.49 stating they were unable to complete the delivery. I did not see the email until later & by that time the Customer Service was closed.
They gave no reason why the delivery was not successful. They did not phone my brother to indicate any problem. My brother was in their home & no calling card was left. This suggests to me the delivery company were never at any time near my brother's address.

I had to wait 2 days to lodge my complaint sibce the customer servuce was closed. Sophie from Prestige Flowers apologised profusely but could give me no reason for non delivery of the flowers.
I indicated I did want the flowers delivered now as my brother was going on holiday at the end of the week. She said I could order flowers to the value of £45 as compensation & an apology at a time convenient to me & my brother.

Since August I've had a family bereavement hence the delay in making my order.
I ordered flowers yesterday. Danielle was extremely helpful & new the history of the previous order. She reassured me that this time it would be guaranteed that the order of Rome arrangement would be delivered today 2/11/18. I arranged for my my brother once again to be at home to receive the delivery. I asked if the delivery company had any difficulty that they would phone my brother. Danielle checked the phone number was on the documents for the delivery company.
My brother & his wife stayed in all day. No flowers have been delivered. No phone calls have been received & no calling card left. I unlike last time did not receive any emails regarding tracking of delivery.

I hope you will realise I find the situation for the second time totally unacceptable. I do not want any more flowers delivered & demand a full refund of money for the disappointment & inconvenience to myself, my brother & his wife.

This has caused me unnecessary stress & I am extremely angry to be let down once again.

I look forward to a prompt response.

Johan Baird