Preferred Homecarecpap machine

R

This is the worst company I have ever had to deal with. I requested that they pick up their machine. Then, I was billed for services and extra equipment after I returned their machine. I continued to get billed and when I called their VERY unhelpful staff did nothing. After I returned the machine and got a bill they told me that was the final amount I would have to pay. Three months later I get another bill, another frustrating call to their billing department where they threatened to turn my case over to a collection agency if I didn't pay their bill. Overall it was a horrible experience and just a horrible company to do business with.