Power Ride OutletGo somewhere else

Don't purchase from Power Ride Outlet. Spend the extra $50 and buy from someone with a good reputation. I learned the hard way that saving a few bucks isn't always best. I purchased an Chinese youth ATV from powerrideoutlet.com on a Friday. I received it ten days later on a Tuesday. My kids were super excited to help me put it together. We had even went to the auto parts store the while waiting for delivery to buy oil. They couldn't wait to ride. We put the entire machine together only to find that a key was not included with the ATV. I couldn't do anything. I called Power Ride Outlet that afternoon and asked for a key to be sent to me. I was told by the women on the phone that she would have one sent overnight to me. I called the next day to confirm that the part was mailed and get a tracking#. I found out the part had not been mailed and the man I talked to said he would be sure it was mailed that day. During this conversation he questioned whether I just couldn't find the key. I explained to him I searched all over because my kids were so excited to ride. The next day I still had not received the key. I called again and was finally given a tracking #. When I put this in the USPS tracking I found the package was sent priority mail. It arrived on Monday. Five days of my kids sitting on the ATV pretending to ride it.I received an entire ignition. I replaced the one with the missing key but it was not working. After a few minutes I discovered the replacement was wired wrong. The ATV was on with the key in the off position and vice versa. Also, if the wiring is slightly bumped it acts as if it is turned off. I called again to ask for this to be replaced. That was on Tuesday. I have still not received a tracking # or the part. It is now Saturday.On top of all this, the ATV arrived banged up. It was not packaged well at all. There were several spots where the crate rubbed on the ATV causing scuffs and scratches. I asked about this when I called about the missing key and was told to email pictures. I did that, but have not had any response to that problem.Even though the wiring is wrong, we have still been able to start and ride the ATV. Until tonight that is. The engine turns over but does not fire up. I have checked that it is getting fuel, there is spark, the kill switch is in the correct position but it still will not fire up.

• Jc
    jchristner Feb 22, 2017

I ordered a Yamaha Grizzly Clone in December of 2016 for my son for Christmas. We celebrated Christmas on Christmas Eve. He was able to ride the ATV for an hour or two on Christmas Eve same thing with Christmas Day and that has been it. We get it started and it shuts down as if it is flooding itself out. I called the company no one answered. I called a few days later no one answered left a message with all of my information. Again no one got back with me. I called again left a message and all my info. Some one from "tech support" called unfortunately I missed that call it was late at night. I called back left a message with my information again. This same person from "tech support" returned my call finally. I informed him of the issue he wasn't very helpful and wanting to fix the problem. Where I work I do not have the greatest cell service unfortunately lost the call. I tried calling back AGAIN no one answers the dang phone I leave another message with all the information. The "tech support" guy never tried calling back. What kind of customer service is that, that you can`t even call back when the call is lost? I tried sending and email recently and an auto reply was sent back that the email address is no longer a valid email. Are you freaking kidding me? So they do not answer your calls, they do not call back, and you cant contact them by email. I will never do business with this company again. I have learned my lesson this is why I do not like ordering online. Now I have to pay someone else to fix whatever issue we are having with this "new ATV" that has a warranty with it but apparently that's no good.

• Po
    poldark Oct 25, 2016

I really would like to know who the owners of Power Ride Outlet are. I did some checking and I could not find out any information about them. I am not even sure Power Ride Outlet is a registered business. I went on the website of the California Secretary of State and found nothing. When I called the phone number on their website, I was informed by the person who answered the phone that their office has moved from upland, California to The City of Industry, California. But I still could not get any information on the legal name of the company, who their agent of service is or who the owners are. Please if anyone out there has any information that would help me locate the owners of the business i would very much appreciate it.

• Me
    melvin spoonemore Jul 31, 2016

melvin spoonemore cc charlotte waltz i purchased a1500cc scooter from power ride .I called them several times very hard to talk to .after 3 weeks i called them to ask why they did not send the scooter they said they needed a copy of my moms drivers lic. and credit card .we called them back was on the phone with them for two hours they said the copy was sufficient two days later call them back to ask if they sent the scooter they said they said the copy was not good .so i stopped the order .it was 750.00 they say in their contract they will keep 5 per.if not sent . they are keeping 247.00 dollas my math said it is only 37.50 these as-holes will steal from their on grandma .may god forgive them when they die . point made DONT BUY FROM THEM .they are not honest and can not count

• 49
    49sagittarius Jul 26, 2016

I was able to cancel my order. After waiting 6 days for them to process the order. Which they never did. They used numerous excuses for their shotty business practice. All the warning signs were there. I a m glad I got theses clowns out of my life.

• Mi
    milburn mcnabb May 13, 2016

Purshased a 150cc scooter from power ride this past feb.2016 and it runs great looks good starts everytime i did have to purchase a battery also would be wise to purchase a battery charger 1.5 amp charger to keep the battery at its peak.this scooter is fun to ride and easy to handle.just right for my size and height.sorry for ur problems with power ride.but very happy with my bike and powerride over all.

• Ke
    Kevin Hubschman Nov 13, 2015

This company is the biggest rip-off i have ever seen!!! i spent $1200 on a bashan 50cc chinese motorbike. It has not worked from day one. I have spent over $300 trying to repair the bike, but the engine won't turn over and i have never been able to ride the bike. I filed a case with paypal to get my money back, but they ruled in favor of the company. Seriously??? i have even tried to sell the bike for less than half of what i paid, but apparently no one out there wants to buy a non-running bike. Avoid this company like the plague!!!

• Li
    Lindsey Brenner Aug 18, 2015

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT order from this company - Look at all the reviews and Google / Yahoo / BBB this company and trust me when I tell you all the complaints are 100% true! My husband ordered off this website thinking he could get a good deal well all we got is one HUGE headache!!! He bought a scooter for $1, 399.99 once we finally heard back from the company about shipping I called our local notary in PA and was told that with scooters coming from CA usually have an "L" Vin number and they would have to send the title away that could take up to 2 weeks to verify. So after 3 emails, sitting on the online chat for 5 hours waiting for someone to respond, and repeated phone calls I finally got to talk to a manager after talking to the ladies that had no idea what I was telling them about the VIN and the notary. He explained to me that PA is a notary state and we should have had a call stating the company could notarize the bill of sale for us for a charge. Well we didn't get a call about this nor was this an option at check out when we purchased this and told them we were in PA. So he told me he would pull the paper work and have to bill of sale notarized and over night it to me (this was Tuesday) in the mean time we had to set up shipping so I picked Friday thinking OK this will give us plenty of time to get the paper work here and the scooter. NOPE - WRONG scooter arrived and still no paper work I took a whole day off work with no pay thinking I could get all my running around and handle this all in one day. I call the company and explain I didn't get the bill of sale paperwork I was informed by the Manager that it would take at least 2 days IN HOUSE to have this done then it would be sent! None of this was explained on the phone as a customer if you say your doing this in house I would assume your walking down the hall getting it notarized and sending me the paperwork. So now I have a scooter with no paperwork and a scooter that is a 2014 model not a 2015 model like you would assume when you purchase brand new and it has scuffs all over it the trunk bar is all discolored just not a brand new nice scooter you would expect. Now I finally get all my paperwork and take it to Brimmer's Licensing center to have them send all the paperwork to PennDot. Well guess what! As you can expect the VIN does not match and can not be verified in the VIN system at PennDot! So I call the company and after HORRIBLE TERRIBLE ATTITUDE AND THE MANAGER HAVING THE GULL TO YELL AT ME ON THE PHONE! after I spent almost $1400.00 of this piece of crap tells me this is not his problem! So I ever so kindly send him the paperwork from PennDot explaining this he gets in contact with this manufacturer they send us some piece of paper that "should fix the problem" well guess what! It doesn't fix the problem! It still can not be verified and let me tell you this company will not lift a finger to figure out what the problem is they will tell you that it's your problem and they can't do anything as if i picked the VIN and put it in the system and I should go to a different place to get it titled/registered/plated well I don't know about you but we only have one place that does this in PA its called Pennsylvania Department of Transportation! So now after more attitude from the manager and his lack of willing to help I am a month of paying for a scooter that I can not ride! They refuse to come get this scooter and just give me my money back and now they are saying through email because they will not pick up the phone and make a professional phone call that the manufacturer called PennDot and this will be fixed in yet another 2 weeks. But I am the one that has to call all the the places and try to get everything resubmitted to try to get this plated/registered/titled. And that's after a 2 week waiting period so who knows if it will even work and it will be another 2 weeks gone! This company is a joke please DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT order from them! Do not take all the negative reviews lightly they are very real. This company has no customer service what so ever - I was put on hold for over 1hour and 3mintues until I hung up because they didn't want to deal with me and the manager has no professionalize to pick up the phone. They stole over $1, 400.00 from me and I have filed complaints with the BBB / State Attorney General in PA and CA and also notified to local police in CA to have them look into this as theft of services and fraud. At this point they did not hold up what I paid for and I have had a scooter sitting in my yard for over a month! AGAIN DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT order from this company unless you are willing to throw away that kind of money!

• Mi
    Mistaken4 Dec 29, 2014

I bought a moped from Power Ride in Oct. The paint was chipped. The kickstarter stripped after ten kicks. The handlebar bolt was stripped. The bike bounced down the road because the rear tire was deformed. It was 8 mm out of round and was installed backwards, the rotation direction was wrong. The tire rubbed on the center kickstand. Their warranty process is unworkable. I filled it out four times and once over the phone. I would not buy from this company again. The product is cheap junk.

• St
    steved67 Nov 14, 2014

Dear customer, my name is Steve and I work with Power Ride Outlet. Can you please provide your order number so I can check into this? I will make sure your issue will be properly taken care.