Power Ride Outlet .com -StoreBad service.

Ended up in court. Had to hire a firm to look up the real name of the company. Powerrideoutlet store is just an llc. I had to fly from miami to california. The owner tried to work things out before the court. He was so nice, acted as if he and others at the company did all they could for me - not - they completely ignored all of my 30 attempts to get this correct. After my denial to work this out before the real trial he became arrogant, rude, even offered me sex. When I said no he said he would have me back in court for other reasons. I was the victor in my case.
If you do as I did have a firm represent you in court your own or a local california firm so they will be present. Word stay away from this bad, bad company.