Menu
Power Juicer
customer service contacts

Power Juicer
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

18 complaints
11 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Power Juicer. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Power Juicer headquarters

500 Returns Road
Connecticut, Wallingford 06495

Power Juicer phone number

Power Juicer website

Power Juicer working hours

Mon 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Tue 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Wed 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Thu 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

What category is Power Juicer related to?

Power Juicer is related to the Appliances category.

What are the social media accounts of Power Juicer?

Overview of Power Juicer complaint handling

18 Power Juicer reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 24, 2006. The latest review Malfunction was posted on Sep 15, 2021. The latest complaint Jack lalanne healthmaster 100 was resolved on Apr 02, 2010. Power Juicer has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 18 reviews. Power Juicer has resolved 11 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Power Juicer?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Power Juicer Customer Service. Initial Power Juicer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Power Juicer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Power Juicer. Discuss the issues you have had with Power Juicer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Power Juicer’s complaints

B
4:50 pm

Power Juicer - Malfunction

I am disgusted by tour customer service I have bought a juicer about 2 years ago it's leaking and it's not even full . I am getting shocked every time I use it and scared to get electrocuted. I've called you guys and apparently it's a discontinued item not surprising as it must be faulty. I would like to have another one sent or my money back or I'll be...

View 0 more photos
N
9:14 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Power Juicer - Warranty

We have a juice model MT-1000. However, a couple days ago the screw peg on the base of the juicer got stuck in the blade. We are not able to secure and screw any blades to the base of the juicer. The base of the juicer has only part of the screw peg left, the other part of the screw peg is stuck in the blade. Can you please give us options of how to repair...

A
9:24 pm

Power Juicer - Jack lalane power juicer as seen on tv

I recently bought a juicer from target and peeled grapefruit and started to juice it. The grapefruit whipped back and came through the plastic top causing the fruit and plastic to hit me in the eye. I was left with a corneal abrasion and a piece of plastic in my eye. multiple doctor visit and in office procedure to remove the plastic from my cornea along with antibiotics.