Pottery Barn / rewards
There have been other issues I've had with your company so I think this is the reason I'm writing now. One more little thing that is annoying that I'd like to share.
I have a rewards certificate that expired yesterday. This is for rewards for money I have spent with you in the past. I was informed that you will not extend the date of expiration as I have run out of the time allotted to spend by a day. Funny but the $25 rewards would have probably not gotten me much in the store. But I would have gone in and probably picked up several things thinking I was getting $25 off my entire purchase. But now I won't because you won't extend the expiration. I think all these minor changes (including that in order to make a return at the store I need my card) inconvenience the customer and relays poor customer service. More and more I'm shopping at stores like Crate and Barrel where everything is much easier.
More Pottery Barn Complaints & Reviews
- Pottery Barn Ivory Felt Shag Rug - extreme small and shedding 
- Pottery Barn/chatham Outdoor Furniture - finish doesn't hold up 
- PB Teen - crinkle puff quilts
- Pottery Barn Kids - dreadful delivery service
- Pottery Barn - buchanan sofa 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - order # 063129377702 adeline faceted crystal round chandelier
- Pottery Barn - manhattan beach store employees 
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - don't know what I am to do...
- Pottery Barn / Williams-Sonoma - will not deliver my order
- Pottery Barn - discount scam