Pottery Barn Kids Oversized Anywhere Chairdefective item/horrible shipping time

We placed an order on January 19, 2015 for an oversized anywhere chair with slipcover. We received the item over two months later (today) on March 25, 2015. When I assembled the chair and upon further inspection, I noticed that the right piping on the armrest has a ripped seam with the thread coming out.

Today, March 25, 2015, I contacted customer service representative Sarah about what can be done to resolve this. My daughter wants the same exact slipcover but was informed that the slipcover has a JUNE 10, 2015 estimated shipping time. I do not think we deserve to wait almost half a year (nearly 5 months) to have our order fulfilled. Also, what would we do with the foam pieces without a cover? They are not usable without a slipcover.

I asked Sarah to connect me to a supervisor but she transferred me to a gentleman named Scott who was not a supervisor. This has been really disappointing as this gift was for my 4 year old daughter who does not understand why your company would do this to us and make us wait so long. I am truly appalled by your company's way of rectifying the situation (with no offense to Scott since he tried his best).

Comment Guidelines