Pool Tables Direct Logo

Pool Tables Direct

Having problems with Pool Tables Direct?

Pool Tables Direct Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 417 8767 (Customer Service)
+1 562 205 1888 (Pico Rivera, CA)
+1 973 607 3267 (Edison, NJ)
+1 770 452 0987 (Norcross, GA)
+1 503 334 1569 (Portland, OR)
+1 832 252 9259 (Houston, TX)
13010 NE David Circle, Suite D

Norcross, GA
6528 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA 30093

Houston, TX
6630 Roxburgh Dr., Suite 180, Houston, TX 77041

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pool Tables Direct Customer Service. Initial Pool Tables Direct complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pool Tables Direct above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pool Tables Direct. Discuss the issues you have had with Pool Tables Direct and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Pool Tables Direct — Very Poor Workmanship

I went to have my cue shaft re-tipped at pool tables direct...but first I shopped around to try and find...

pool tablesduplicate billiards accessories

I am cursing the day when I thought of having a pool table in my home for personal use "SHARMA BILIARDS ", Location, -, Wz-554-555, Srinagar Colony, Near Britania Chowk, Opp Ram Mandir, Street No 1, Rani Bagh, Delhi . They said that they are authorised agents of "Pool table in delhi 2010 games" and RCI. I was given a very rosy picture of the Pool table and lurred into booking a pool table with imported pool table accessories", . I paid Rs.10, 000/- and Booked Pool table (offering booking ) But on 11th Dec'10, when I got the pool table, i was amazed to see a pool table which look like new but seems to be a used table after 15 days i saw some powder come ing out form the pool table legs i called up Mr AMIT SHARMA he said its a polish proble and we will repair within a few day after desired date, then they made 100 excuses and did not boys to do the work, e.g., the we have hundred order pending, you have not paid the full amount, u haven't used the table as directed to use.
I checked with Local carpenter and they immediatly confirmed Termited have entered in the wood .If MR SHARMA said that they r using Maple woood or Rose wood or African oak or Termited never attacked Harwood .after repairing on my own with some pool table repair person he told me the table is used and all accessories used are of third quality
I want my money back and need whatever help as may be possible for that.

duplicate billiards accessories

anilm29 Feb 01, 2012

Sir,
      Please tell us who have been posted this complain as we are pioneering Manufacturers and Exporters of Billiard Tables and Accessories and some of them are doing such complain to reduce the goodwill of company for further please give us this person name and nos. so that we can have a legal action against him.

anil mishra
      Sales & Marketing Manager
      [protected]
      Sharma Billiard Accessories

Pool Tables DirectBuyer beware

We ordered a custom pool table in July 2008. We were told our table would be delivered in 8 weeks. We paid extra for the "white glove" delivery and assembly service. To make a long story short... it is now Jan. 2009 and we still have not received our pool table. After numerous attempts to contact the company no one has even returned a call or email. The finance compnay that Pool Tables Direct arranged is attempting to resolve the issue. My advice to a potential pool table buyer is to find another dealer.

Thank you for voicing your complaint.

Pool Tables Direct is now under new ownership and we take customer service issues very seriously, we have enhance the Customer Service Department to be able to handle customer service issues more effectively. Please feel free to contact us regarding your issues so we can come up with a solution to better serve you. Our office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm EST.

Pool Tables Direct Mar 14, 2009

In addition if you have any claims for money or damages owed for any purchases in 2008, please call [protected].

Pool Tables Direct — Terrible company

On 12 Sept 08, I purchased a pool table from Pool Tables Direct, an online seller of pool tables. The total...

PoolTablesDirect.comCustom Pool Table

On May 12th, 2008, I ordered a custom 8-foot pool table with a dining conversion top and 8 dining chairs from Pool Tables Direct through their website. I waited a full SIX MONTHS for the table set to be delivered - according to the company's website, the maximum wait time is 12 weeks. In the meantime, I received absolutely NO COMMUNICATION from Pool Tables Direct! I called their "customer service" number in September and was told that there had been a manufacturing delay: they were transferring their manufacturing contract to a different factory because of quality control issues. The person I talked to "spun" this delay as a positive situation for me, indicating that I would receive a higher-quality product as a result - apparently, I was supposed to be pleased with the idea of waiting over twice as long to receive a product of the same quality that was advertised in the first place.

On November 11, 2008, the pool table set was finally delivered. It arrived unassembled (as expected); however, the company refused to even attempt to set up an appointment with an installer until after the delivery (I paid for installation in advance with the table set). Therefore, I had to wait even longer while Pool Table Direct tracked down an installer in my area and arranged for them to contact me regarding installation. (BTW - I also had to pay extra for installation, above the amount advertised, due to the higher cost of installers in my area, apparently. This fine print was hidden on the website's "Terms of Use" page, which turns out not be the Terms of Use of the website, but actually ALL of the company's sales, shipping, delivery, installation, etc. policies. This information did not appear anywhere else on the website!) A few of the pieces of the pool table frame, plus all of the dining chairs, arrived damaged - presumably "in-transit" damage, although some of the gouges and dings looked like they may have occurred before the packaging. Following the Pool Tables Direct delivery instructions, I accepted delivery of the product because none of the damage places were more than 2 inches in length. A customer service representative that I talked to during the delivery process told me that the installer (whom they had not even contacted yet) would be able to repair that damage. The dining conversion top also had places where the finish had begun to crack.

On November 23, 2008, a local installer set up the pool table in my home. However, I had to assemble the dining chairs myself with no instructions! (There was no indication on the Pool Tables Direct website that the chairs would arrive unassembled.) Also, the installer informed me that repairing the damaged finish on the pool table and chairs was definitely NOT something that he was qualified to do. When I informed pool Tables Direct that the installer was not able to repair the damage and that I expected them to take responsibility for it, I was offered a paltry $150 compensation. When I refused to accept that insulting amount, I heard nothing further from them. Therefore, I hired a local furniture repair expert (at my own expense) to give me an estimate of the cost of repairing the damage. His estimate amounted to over $1100 just to repair the damage to the table and chairs. He said the cracking of the finish on the dining top was due to a manufacturing defect (the finish was applied before the glue underneath had cured) and could not be repaired, but should be replaced. Further, I discovered after assembling all of the dining chairs that they were not the "custom height" chairs that were advertised by Pool Tables Direct - the height of the dining top on the pool table is 3 or 4 inches higher than a normal dining top, requiring chairs taller than a normal dining chair. The chairs I received were exactly the same height as any other dining chair on the market and, therefore, too short for seating around the pool/dining table (confirmed by the furniture repair expert).

I called Pool Tables Direct countless times over the course of several weeks. In most instances, I was not even able to get through to their automated menu system - the phone just rang un-answered. On the rare occasion that I got through to the menu, none of the menu options worked - pressing any of the number options did absolutely nothing. I was actually beginning to think that the company must have folded. I was finally able to get a response via e-mail by threatening to dispute the charge for the pool table set with my credit company. On December 17, 2008, I e-mailed a completed "Request for Consideration / Grievance Report Form" (provided via e-mail by Pool Tables Direct), along with digital photographs of the damage, to Pool Tables Direct customer service. I received an e-mail from them the next day indicating that they had received my message and would review it with "management" and get back to me promptly. I have heard NOTHING from them since! (Today is February 5, 2009.)

On January 10, 2009, I filed a written claim with my credit company to dispute the charge for this pool table set from Pool Tables Direct. The credit company has credited my account for just over $1100 to cover the cost of repairing the damage to the table and chairs. However, I still have a table top that is cracking due to a manufacturing defect, and dining chairs that are not the "custom height" that was advertised and are inappropriate for use with this pool/dining table. These are both product / warranty policy issues that Pool Tables Direct has refused to address - they advertise a "Lifetime" warranty on all of their products. I guess my only recourse at this point is legal action...

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

E. [email protected]

In addition, if you have any claims for money or damages owed for any purchases made in 2008 or before, please call [protected].

Pool Tables DirectTerrible experience

We ordered our pool table from Pool Tables Direct/ Ultimate Game Room Company on August 21st 2008. Estimated delivery time was 12/26/08. Since then we have tried calling, faxing and emailing with no success. Phone line keeps ringing, fax number is out of service and no response from the email. We are mailing something tomorrow out of pure desperation. We now owe GE financing company $1600 and we have no pool table.

• Vi
            Victoria Feb 25, 2009

I too purchased a pool table for $2800 dollars and never received the pool table.

Below is some information that I was able to retain, when sending PoolsTableDirect an email. When I sent them an email, I automatically received this reply from them. You might want to give this lawyer a call:

The Ultimate Game Room / Pool Tables Direct has filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. As of January 15th  The HFG has bought the name and taken over PoolTablesDirect.com. If you would like to make sure you are in on this claim please call the Attorney handling this case: Tim Priebe at [protected]

PoolTablesDirect.comTerrible experience

Situation: I ordered a pooltable from Pooltablesdirect.com after speaking with 'Andrew' (assume it was Andrew Walker, CEO) in September 2008. He 'sold me' that the custom built table would be delivered in 12 weeks: I paid $1499 in advance, and set up a tentative appointment for a professional installer to be at my home in December.

Challenge: After 14 weeks, and no delivery or communication by Pooltablesdirect.com, I called the 800 phone number on three different occassions during business hours unable to speak with any company representative. I left two messages outlining my transaction number and requesting a call back regarding my order. I received NO REPLY.

Action: I sent a series of emails requesting simple information regarding my order only to receive replys from Pooltablesdirect.com customer service stating, '...our phone service is being changed...we apologize, ' and '...we are changing our manufacturing plant due to 'unable to meet our standards'...' Again, I sent emails requesting to speak with a customer service representative in person; I left my home, cell, email, physical address. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A TELEPHONE REPLY TO DATE. As a result of extremely poor customer service, and NO DELIVERY OF GOODS PAID IN FULL (by the way this is illegal and punishable by law) I have filed a dispute and report to the local authorities.

Result: If you are reading this report, then you are either thinking of purchasing from this business or are in a similar situation as described. Either way, I would suggest NOT PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM Pooltalbesdirect.com or you'll probably find yourself in the same situation.

• Ji
              jim Jan 23, 2009

I ordered a table in may (paid for in full immediately), it finally arrived in mid december. I also paid for the service to have the table assembled. The assembly team that arrived told me it was a pretty poor design and suggested I return the table. I have tried about every day to get ahold of the company by phone or e-mail; it is next to impossible to contact the company. My table has been sitting in pieces in my basement for over a month!

• Ev
              evelyn gallagher Jan 23, 2009

I ordered a pool table with the deluxe accessories plus a ping pong top in October 2008. I called numerous times to see when delivery would be as it is stated in the advertising, 'delivery in two weeks'.
              I paid for this in full with my Visa card; in November the ping pong top was delivered; several weeks after this I finally got thru to a live voice, who looked up my order, said they had sent the pool table out but the slate top had fallen on the table, destroying it, so they would have to make another table or I could have my money refunded. I told them, foolishly, I wanted the table and asked when it would be delivered. He said he didn't know. Numerous unproductive phone calls were made again to ask what the status was; no person answered the phone, only the perpetual message that my call was important to them. I notice on the computer that the table is on order with delivery unknown. I have even written a letter to the CEO and sent emails as to when and if the table will be delivered. It is now 23 January; I was hoping for a Christmas 2008 delivery. Can you tell me if you are still planning on delivering my table, when this will happen and why don't your people take phone calls, respond to emails and letters?
              I guess my next step will be is to have the attorney general look into what is going on.