PokemonCenter.comDon't buy from them

G Review updated:

The kids want Pokemon, but the company is a sham! Don't buy from this outfit! If you do, you'll be sorry. On December 6th, I ordered gifts from PokemonCenter.com for my 5 and 7 year old nephews for Christmas. A package arrived a few days before Christmas, but included only 2 of the 4 items ordered (the 2 least expensive items of course). The company did not notify me that my items were unavailable, back-ordered, etc, and they charged my credit card in full on the date of order. I tried to contact the company by phone, with no luck. So, I went out to the stores and bought replacement gifts for the boys. Then I proceeded in my efforts to contact the company, by phone, by email, by website. All with no luck. The company simply sends an auto-reply saying how sorry they are for their poor service and that they will correct the issue within a couple of weeks. HA! They do nothing. I've tried 3 times to get them to credit my account for the un-shipped items. Too much effort for a stinking $40 credit and a lousy company that lets the kids down. Shame on them!

• Lu
    lukasverhage Aug 14, 2018

I went to game stop to look for some Pokemon cards and bought this dawn wings necrozma tin. when I got home I opened the tin and got only 3 starter packs.!!! please help

• Co
    Court1212 Dec 16, 2019

Package claims delivery but it never arrived. There is no contact info to report this anywhere. Their contact us just leads no where on their website. I have seen where others complained about the same thing and were provided a contact website but that lists as no longer available now. Aren't companies required to provide contact info?