Pogo/ea www.ea.com CA — monthly serv charge 6.39 for on line game
My daughter Velecia E. Lee (border line retarted) was given a credit card to teach her how to use one. Her card has been maxed out and the 6.39 charge continues to appear on the card every month. I have asked Capital One to please remove the charge, they confirm that they did, but POGO/EA continues to charge her a monthly fee for "Online Games POGO/EA WWW.EA.COM CA. I want this charge REMOVED permanetly from her card, what do I do? Delphine Lee for Velecia E. Lee (Mother/Guardian). If additional info is needed please email ASAP Thank you.
More Pogo/ea www.ea.com CA Complaints & Reviews
- Pogo.com - I won the jackpot, but they wont pay!
- Pogo.com - club pogo jackpots not paying!
- On Line Games Pogo / Ea www.ea.com CA - cancel charge authorization
- Dri Electronic Arts, Dri*gamezone - fraud
- Club Pogo - unable to play pogo games
- Club Pogo - can't play checkers
- Pogo.com - can't get in to renew!
- Pogo - fraud
- Pogo.com - games are dragging
- Club Pogo - scam and cheating!