Pogo/ea www.ea.com CAmonthly serv charge 6.39 for on line game

V

My daughter Velecia E. Lee (border line retarted) was given a credit card to teach her how to use one. Her card has been maxed out and the 6.39 charge continues to appear on the card every month. I have asked Capital One to please remove the charge, they confirm that they did, but POGO/EA continues to charge her a monthly fee for "Online Games POGO/EA WWW.EA.COM CA. I want this charge REMOVED permanetly from her card, what do I do? Delphine Lee for Velecia E. Lee (Mother/Guardian). If additional info is needed please email ASAP Thank you.

louise archuleta Nov 14, 2008

i would like to cancel this pogo games from my credit card right now!!!

louise archuleta Nov 14, 2008

could you also send a phone # where you can be reached

• Yo
    YOLANDA BEARDEN Nov 19, 2008

NEED A PHONE #

• Yo
    YOLANDA BEARDEN Nov 19, 2008

need to get in touch with you
    need phone number

Sharon L. Segura Nov 20, 2008

Seems there are several customers comlaining about the same complaint over and over...as I have an issure with canceling also...e-mailing you doesnt seem like this is the answer either. You sure make it very easy to join for the offer that you make...but you make it very inconvenient to cancel...Do you think this is fair? You need to have a page, where customers can cancel/and not just join. Please respond to this e-mail ASAP..so we can ressolve this issue.. By making this option to cancel not available...your not going to get any returning customer, and I like pogo..I would like to rejoin Im sure at another time...hope to hear from POGO ASAP. Thanks for your cooperation,
    Sharon L. Segura

• Ru
    rupert bejarano Nov 21, 2008

just want to know how many time did pogo dip in to my credit card i never order this piece of ### dont like it never will i jst want my money back $5.99 per month for the last 5 years if the bank had not told me what pogo games was doing look all the money i had lost. i want my money back.now

• Ru
    rupert bejarano Nov 21, 2008

This is where you send me my money you stole.
    Rupert Bejarano
    4507 South 14 Ave Tucson Arizona
    85714.
    telephone [protected]

• Uc
    Uchie Nov 25, 2008

I just found a $39+ charge on my bank account. I don't know why or what they are charging me for, but i can't find anyway to get a hold of someone to take care of this. If anyone can help, please e-mail me at [protected]@aol.com Subject line: pogo games.

• Ge
    Gerald Barrett Nov 28, 2008

I've tried to get away from the charge of POGO/EA of 6.39 I Guess I'll do away with my credit card the only way to cancel my account!

Sharleen Dec 03, 2008

I have no address to ask POGO to stop charging my acredot card $5.99 a month for a site I never go to. It isn't a lot of money, but why should I be paying for something I do not use.

Virginia Stewart Aug 21, 2009

I joined the POGO last month, at a yearly charge of $39.99 and was charged that two times. First on July 8 then again on July 21. How do I get this taken off my charge????
    Virginia Stewart

Virginia Stewart Aug 21, 2009

I just want this to be taken care of. Thank you

Virginia Stewart Aug 21, 2009

I do not understand what my attitude has towards this complaint???

What next????

Virginia Stewart Aug 21, 2009

What am I supposed to do next????

lovelynina Sep 01, 2009

my pogo games wont load how can i get some real help.

• Pi
    Pistol31006 Sep 22, 2009

I need to know, which family member did you charge on my Discover card ? Pistol31006 or Clyde31006 " one charge has been made as of Aug.27-09 Please let know ASP I don't want to miss my Badges this week Thank You

• Pi
    Pistol31006 Sep 22, 2009

Just want to know whose bill has been paid !

• Ca
    Carole Bannister Oct 02, 2009

I purchased Mahjong Garden Deluxe (order ID [protected]) on Dec. 5, 2008 for $19.95. The game has been defective for several months, now, and I just found out how to contact you (and I'm still not sure this is the correct address). I, also, have been charged $39.00 on my current credit card bill and have no idea what it is for.

Can you please address these 2 issues and respond with a solution and an answer? Thank you.

• Ca
    Carole Bannister Oct 02, 2009

Now that I have completed the required registration, can you please respond to the above concerns?

• Rc
    RCOOL884 Oct 05, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CHARGED 39.99 FOR 3 MOS AND I STILL DONT HAVE IT ?
    RCOOL88431 @YAHOO.COM

• Da
    davidced5 May 18, 2010

Y do not accept my password I had for 10 year, s

I HAVE A CHARGE ON MY CARD FOR 42.79 I DON'T KNOW
    WHY THE CHARGE I DID NOT MAKE PURCHASES
    PLEAS INFORM ME. HENRY ZDANOWICZ.
    79 CLARMONT .TER
    WAYNE N.J.
    [protected]

HENRY ZANOWICZ Nov 27, 2010

I WAS CHARGED 42.79 I DID NOT MAKE A PURCHASE ??

ON MY DISCOVERY CARD

HENRY ZANOWICZ Nov 27, 2010

DID YOU RECIVE MY COMMENT.

WILL I RECEVE AN ANSWER?

HENRY ZANOWICZ Nov 27, 2010

WILL I RECEIVE A ANSWER? THANK YOU.

• Hz
    H ZDANOWICZ Nov 28, 2010

Will you please delete my address from my comment
    Thank You H.Z.

Sharlene Siebel Nov 19, 2011

i have no pogo as this morning i have had no notice of oweing any fees please advise pks

Sharlene Siebel Nov 19, 2011

I tryed to get my pogo and i am unable to get it I have no been informed that I owe please advise A>S>A>P> phank you