Clubpogo.comlosing my pogo

B

Issued Club Pogo 2/2008 and it was disconnected from my PC in August. It was paid up for a year with credit card. They termanated it and gave me a 14 day free trial. I want the club Pogo back on my PC or I want the money put back on my card. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me with this matter. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Bonnie Reynolds

Mary Lou Seabolt Sep 28, 2008

I cannot get club pogo on mycomputer/ i paid up my account from may 05 /o8 tojune 5th, 2009

• Na
    Naomi Ruth Costin Oct 02, 2008

i also cannot get on pogo and they have already took my money out of my account. i paid for a year too.

angel477player Oct 02, 2008

when i try yo get in texas holdem before i get play it throws me out but keeps my 10, 000 tokens has happend several times now And getting very upset!!!

• Ru
    Ruth Foley Oct 09, 2008

I have not been able to get into Clubpogo games
    since Oct .5 2008. I have paid by credit card for one
    year for the last 5 or 6 years. The last payment was
    August 11, 2008. I will stop payment and ask for a
    refund for the last payment, if the is not settled very
    soon. After all the years it seem like pogo would take
    care of their customers.Pogo please give a reply to
    this.

• Li
    LINDA LAMBERT Oct 09, 2008

CLUB POGO TOOK MY MONEY AND RAN..NOW I CAN'T PLAY OR EVEN GET ON ANY GAMES...VERY UNHAPPY..

mary Oct 28, 2008

i paid 29.99 for a year. now i can not get on it with my name on when i push play it goes to a game with the intermission and i do not like that clubpogo this is the second time i have emailyou. if you can not fix this i want my money back. i have always liked pogo the best but i think i need to fine another game name thank . my account is in my daughterd name kim mckenzie name. i did not have credit card, mary taylor i love poppit

• Bi
    Bill Landreth Nov 04, 2008

i have been with peoplepc for 3 years. i stopped my service to change computers. they would not give me my old e-mail or screen name back. i will lose all my tokens on clubpogo.com.how can i return to club pogo. and still play pogo games...thanks

• Ru
    runza69bill Nov 04, 2008

my old e-mail and screen name was [email protected] and runza65bill. my new ones are [email protected] and runza69bill.People pc would not give me my old names since i stopped the service due to getting a new computer.how can i get back on clubpogo without losing all tokens and badges that i had won before...thanks runza69bill

norm5628p177 Mar 24, 2009

cannot get into pragam for the last 3 days fix asap please otherwise cancel my subscription

norm5628p177 Mar 24, 2009

cannot get into any games w.ont donload like to get the problem fix asap please other wise cancel my subscription thank you

• wduffey Apr 15, 2009

try uninstalling Java then re-install newest version.
    should work now.

• Om
    ommster Apr 18, 2009

How come when playing everyone wins bingo I start with say 347 bingos to next rank and when the game is over it adds more bingos instead of subtracting bingos.

• Lu
    Lucille White Apr 25, 2009

I downloaded Java upgrade and it says that I don`t have it when I do. why doesn`t it let me in to the games. this happened since April 9th 2009 I have payed another year and it says that I am active please help.

[email protected]
    PS< I tried every thing I know

• Pa
    pat bond Apr 28, 2009

What am I paying for if I can't get in to pogo and play poppit?
    rdhd141

jantellen1941 May 24, 2009

I am unable to get into pogo..page keeps coming up "unable to display". This has been more than a week now.
    jantellen1941

• Sw
    sweetnuss26 Jun 21, 2009

A player (no1sissypoo) is on autos in qwerty, pay day free cell and in poker. Is this allowed?

• Ra
    ralphhars Jul 01, 2009

I am unable to access my pogo games it keeps telling me java is not compatable and i have removed and re-installed the latest verssion of java Do you have a phone no. so i can talk to a technician

• Da
    darbyplayerjan Jul 19, 2009

Clubpogo was bought on June 17 09, by check#1733 amount $43.59. This was done on my other computer that failed, now useing NEW computer and cannot get on the club pogo site. If I cannot get this problem resolved soon I will demand a refund and I will tell everone I know about your way of taking care of customers. Janet Moore, darbyplayerjan.

marylou912 Jul 26, 2009

I cannot download Java plug in- receive message "The Server Timed Out Waiting for Request" and nothing happens. I paid for Pogo for a year and I cannot play any games.

• Pl
    plambert508 Aug 01, 2009

I can get to Pogo, but whenI choose a game, then a room, it stops there. It just stays on that page. please help. thank you plambert508

• Bu
    burchamshr Aug 02, 2009

i am a paid member of club pogo and i can, t get in to play my games the way i always have my email is [email protected]

• Bu
    burchamshr Aug 02, 2009

i am a paid member of club pogo and cannot get in

• Ju
    Judith Sirbaugh Dec 31, 2009

I'm a register or paid member. I can't get into the games. I'm tired of paying and I don't get to playing half the time for the money you are taking. If you see we haven't been on for some time you should know there is a problem. Or you should reinburse our money. [email protected]

• Ju
    Judith Sirbaugh Dec 31, 2009

I enjoy your site of the games I just wish that there was a better way to log on.

John Duxbury Jun 01, 2010

I'm a paid up pogo player but can't get into my account with you. For some reason I have gotten into a 14day free trial. My passwordis duckpond 181. Can you help me?

• Wi
    william carruthers Nov 07, 2010

let me play and not cut me off when i place large bets it just cost me 96000

• Wi
    william carruthers Nov 07, 2010

it sucks

• Re
    realshirly887903 May 21, 2011

every time i try to play webpage closes and internet explor clodes and opens newtab

JANET M SEIDLITZ Jun 14, 2011

I JOINEDCLUBPOGO, IPLAYEDAFEWGAMES, THENIGOTMY BANKSTATEMENTPAYPALCHARGEDME$39.99ITHOUGHTI SIGNEDUPFOR$29.99.IWANTMYMONEYBACK.I HAVEBEENTRYINGTOCANSELMYSUBSCRIPTIONORMEMBERSHIP.ALLIGOTWASARUNAROUND.ITRYEDJUSTANSWERTHEY CHARGEDME.IAMGETTINGUPSET.IAMJUSTGOINGTOREPOT YOUTOMYLAWER. JANETMSEIDLITZ.

• Gr
    Granny60bulldog Apr 20, 2012

Go to your local T V station web sight. If they have a consumer complaint department and explain to them what is going on with Pogo. Ask if they will look into what is going on and why Pogo is being allowed to take so many peoples money and run. Add a link to this sight so they can get a look at the postings here.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices