Plenty Of Fishdating site with scammers

R Review updated:

I was on the POF site with a profile. I communicated with a dozen or more men. I received a message from someone who had a profile on POF. I can't remember his name. He said he met his future wife on POF and they were very happy and getting married. He said he had a brother, a widow who wanted to meet me, by looking at my profile. I agreed and let him email me. It was a total scam that cost me thousands and broke my heart. I believe he is part of an international crime ring based in Africa, using Alaska and Australia as a front to meet me. It was very sophisticated. The brother said his name is Jason Ross, a CEO and engineer for an oil company based in Alaska. He uses the email [protected]@yahoo.com, [protected]@outlook.com, and [protected]@hotmail.com. I don't know if plenty of fish can screen these contacts and profiles better.

• Re
    Reveiwerz34844589765 Jan 13, 2020

SEXUAL PREDATOR ON Plenty of Fish WINNIPEG. Says he is 53. Looks much older. Will not let you get a word in edgewise as he tells you his lifes sob story. Will make sexual advances. Will dump you if he does not get what he wants. Will scam you for money and gifts then ignore you. Has consistently been on POF IN WINNIPEG since 2011. Occasionally changes username. Currently TOOLMAN1001. Uses cute dogs to lure you in. Constantly brags how successful he is .