Plattner Automotive GroupSale of used car, sold as new with contract

D

We bought what we were told was a new, never plated car, that had a full factory warranty.
We found out later on that the car had been plated and that our warranty was going to expire 2 years earlier than expired.
When I called the dealer and spoke to the GM, I was told that the previous manager lied and there was nothing we could do.
I tried to call the owner, Doug Plattner, and was hung up on twice.
Dealership refuses to extend the warranty and back their product.

noneofyurbusiness Nov 06, 2017

They are [censor]ing crooks they sold us a car that I showed them that they had online only to find out they lied to me they sold me a "new" but used car they told GM Finical that the car had 25 miles on but it actually had 3000 miles on and when I asked them if got the right car they assured me they did indeed give me the correct car. Until GM called me and did my welcome call and they asked me if my car had 25 miles on it and I was like no. So after that I got a phone call from the fiance manager saying gm kicked the deal back out due to them not sending them the proper documentation for the proof of income at that time of purchase.They have really [censor]ed me over. Now they are calling me and threatening me. They illegally cashed money orders knowing I had not gotten fully approved for this Vehicle. This company is junk and i wouldn't recommend my dog to them. My car sales person told me on many occassions that she had not been paid for the cars she sold including mine that techincaly was not even mine. Im trying to find out info on how to make a report with GM Finical about this as well. They can not fraud people like this and get away with it.