Platinum Millennium Publishingamount of 67 dollares charged from my credit card with no reason

F Nov 07, 2018

As many other people here I experienced as well an unauthorized charge from my credit card. To my total suprise I was charged yesterday 67 dollares for something I do not remember to have ordered. I remember that I was interested in some freebies and that I gave them my card details for a shipping fee / courses which were almost gratis. There was nowhere mentioned that I had to pay such a high amount for exactly nothing in return! Right now from the comments here I learned that the charge me for a strange membership that I never wanted.

Right now I will inform my bank that I will not pay, not this amount not any further. Apparently it is not nearly that transparent as the seller claims, as I was not conscious about contracting a membership of whatsoever neither I was willing to. For the simple reason that I don´t need it and never did. I hope the case is solved and my money will be refunded as soon as possible.

Annoyeddad Nov 14, 2018

I've had exactly the same.
    By the amount of people saying it's not transparent I would say that the site needs a good eye test for all involved.
    I too have made sure no further payments will be made but still have had no response from the company itself.
    I am however getting my credit card company to review the practice as they set up a mock account for a "free" product and they themselves say it's not clear...