Plastic Surgery Central Floridanone

I myself have been to see Dr. Arabitg and was surprised to find a completely different experience than I read about with all these reviews. The office was very private and flexible with my schedule to make an appointment that worked for me, even though I had to reschedule a few times. I also found Dr. Arabitg both professional and realistic when it came to my consultation. I was looking for implants to fill out my small chest and he helped me choose a size that was proportionate as well as one that fulfilled the look I described. I'm not going to lie and say the recovery wasn't painful, because every surgery is to some degree. However, by following the recovery procedures and aftercare, I healed very well and only have a hairline scar I can hardly see. I am formerly a smoker and was told that smoking during recovery can cause difficulty with healing and create unnecessary scaring that is otherwise easily avoided. As difficult as it was, I wanted the surgery more and decided to quit smoking and use the surgery as motivation to stop for good. I am now very happy I was warned about that and was able to protect myself from the potential harm of smoking post-op and can now say I have quit for good. I am incredibly happy with my new breast. It has already been a few months and I feel amazing and think I look so too. Thanks Dr. Arabitg!! :)