Having problems with PRS Hospital?

PRS Hospital reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2011. The latest review Billing was posted on Mar 5, 2021. The latest complaint worst experience with dr subramaniam ent was resolved on Feb 13, 2011. PRS Hospital has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 4 reviews. PRS Hospital has resolved 1 complaints.

PRS Hospital Customer Service Contacts

Killipalam, Kerala
Trivandrum
India - 695002

PRS Hospital Complaints & Reviews

PRS HospitalBilling

I was asked to undergo a sinus surgery which was said to be a daycare procedure and was told that will be discharged in second day itself.
Initially they had given an estimate that operation for a minor surgery will cost me around 55 k plus room rent and was asked to pay 50k as advance almost 90 % amount as advance which was not acceptable by me and I paid 39 k as advance anticipating the surgery cost will be 55k and the room which I had taken was of 2.2 k daily rent and for 3 days it would cost me 6.6 k.Now after 2 days there are no sign of discharge and they came up with another additional bill of 59K.

I called at ip billing section for update on the bill and they are passing on the call or disconnecting the call.I have asked PRO to meet me and no update from that department too.

For such a small procedure I don't understand the charge they are taking.

Billing

Dec 16, 2019

PRS Hospital — cafeteria and catering service

Hi Team, Today I visited the hospital and it's a long day so thought of having food in the hospital...

PRS Hospital — staff nurse in children's ward

My son was admitted in hospital for cough treatment for which doctor advised to take 5 dose antibiotics. He ...

PRS Hospital — worst experience with dr subramaniam ent

I had the worst experience with this dumb doctor who gave lot of antibiotic medicine to my son (3 years old...