Pizza 73service

I have just a bad experienced with very rude customer service from your branch in red deer near grayhound bus terminal branch. I supposed ro order a pack order but it turns out i ve been charged individual price.
I have a mistakes in my part that i did not confirm my order, but the cashier supposed to be open enough to suggest an option in order to satisfy my order. But he raise his voice againt me and and saying loud " I dont undestand what your saying" I think it is not supposed to be like this in dealing with customer with wrong order. Please dealt with your customer properly and listen and suggest to satisfy your customer. It was happened about 5:22 pm. July 2, 2018 with #000:21:POS:R.
Offended Customer