Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Collections Agencies Pioneer Credit Recovery poverty and humiliation.

Pioneer Credit Recovery  - poverty and humiliation.

P
Author of the complaint
6:39 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm beyond humiliated. Mrs. Smith (the actual name she gave), from Pioneer Credit Recovery left a voice mail for me at my place of employment, on our general phone message system (a co-workers phone).
I never gave them my work number or even my place of employment.
I understand that I've defaulted on my student loans, but I work 60+ hours a week between two jobs and still to go into my overdraft every month. My children and I barely subsist on what I bring home.
Poverty AND humiliation.

Pioneer Credit Recovery - disreputable
2 comments
T
Jun 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Here is the addresses for all their credit collection offices...please complain to them directly that might help you with your issue.

Arcade Office

Lake City, FL 32025

0 0
A
Feb 07, 2013 6:39 pm

We're always taught that we are considered innocent until proven guilty...This is not the case when it comes to debt collection. If you are sued, you must show up at the court date and dispute the debt there. Then you can finally force the collection agency to produce evidence that :

1. The debt is valid
2. They have a legal standing to sue you for the debt (a number of documents required to prove that they have the legal right to sue YOU for the money they claim they are owed. )
3. The amount claimed is accurate
4. The debt is still within the statute of limitations for legal remedies

Debt buyers almost NEVER have the legal standing required to bring a suit anyway. They know this, and still fill the courts with in-house generated 'affidavits' making claims they know they can not back up in most cases. They make their money from 'summary judgements' on the people who do not know their rights and don't show up in court to force the agency to prove their claim. If you don't show up, the assumption is that the debt buyers claim is factual! You will then be legally obligated to pay a debt that, otherwise might not even be valid!

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

27 complaints