Pioneer Credit Recoveryharrassment

This company has been contacting my place of employment also my personal mobile phone. And everytime I speak with them I ask for them to send me a bill or proof of debt from my student loan company which is sallie mae, and no one wants to provide that information to me they just keep insisting that I pay them a small monthly payment until I receive the requested information. I tell them no not until I receive a bill or something from them that proofs they now own one of my student loans. Until then i'm not wasting my time with them. I dont know what company that doesnt want to send out a bill and or statement of charges to get their money. Crazy!

• Ta
    taylobe Jun 30, 2013

You could always call their collection offices directly and complain. I hope this helps.

Arcade Office

197 SW Waterford Court, Suite 101
    Lake City, FL 32025

• Ta
    taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Please complain directly with their collection offices. I hope this helps.

Arcade Office

197 SW Waterford Court, Suite 101
    Lake City, FL 32025

• Am
    amandajune Jun 25, 2012

Pioneer Credit Recovery will not stop calling my house even though I have repeatedly told them that they have the wrong number. Recently we changed our home phone number because we sold our home business and converted to a residential number as opposed to a business number. They call my home daily for an individual that I do not know. At first it was a pre-recorded call for the person and before I knew it there was a person calling my house. Their representatives are rude, mean, and don't listen to anything I have to say. I have repeatedly been hung up on before I could explain my phone number situation. Today I called the number back and asked to speak with a supervisor. His name was Mark Williams. The representative that called my house was "Carrie". Mark was somewhat respectful and told me that he would listen to the recorded call. Carrie told me "Well I have never called you before". This obviously shows that they make no record of previous calls because I deal with these people on a regular basis. I will be calling Mark later in the day to see if any disiplinary action will be taken on "Carrie". They treat people badly that have NO CONNECTION with the collection process. I am beyond irrate at the way I was treated on the phone by this representative "Carrie". I feel sorry for anyone else that has to deal with them as a product of bad record keeping and miscommunication. This company is completely rediculous in the way they handle their business. BEWARE!!!

• Ig
    IGOT SCREWEDTOO Mar 29, 2012

I will make it real EZ for U, okay. It is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. now go get these jerks!=)

• Ig
    IGOT SCREWEDTOO Mar 29, 2012

Just contact the President's new Consumer Protection Agency-google it and go to the link. Once there, select the right complaint venue. Then file your complaint. The FEDS will contact these jerks and they will backoff big time.

Comment Guidelines