pinzoo.comcell phone minutes

I checked my checkbook and discovered that the amount that was taken out of my account was 19.79 twice. Total $39.58 I ordered phone minutes but that was through tracfone's web site. I only ordered 60 minutes for $19.99. This expense is bogas. I never even heard of PinZoo.com . I have never had this charge before getting my minutes from tracfone.com website. I would like my money back because I am on a budget with social security. I really need the money back in my checking account as soon as possible. Really angry. ripoff outfit needs they're web page pulled. They're phone number is [protected] That is the phone number that was given on my bank statement when they took the money out.
Mad as hell