Pictures on Goldorder not received yet. must have by may 5, 2019. first communion gift for my grandson.

J Apr 27, 2019

Still waiting for an item I paid for: "Saint Nicholas Pray for Us" medal. 14 carat gold,
large size, engraved on back ( May 5, 20190) Discover Card. Original purchase was
Cruciform medal which I returned as requested. You initiated the exchange, but I'm still waiting for the delivery. Please EXPEDITE !!

James Donovan
84 Choctaw Ridge Road
Somerville, NJ 08876

RESOLVED

• Pictures On Gold's response · Apr 29, 2019

I know you sent your original order back, however, we have not received it yet. You spoke with us this morning, and we worked with you. We never ever leave our customers waiting for their pieces and we will always make sure our customers are happy.