Pictures on Gold/Gold Pendent and ChainDeceptive and poor quality

D

Purchased a build your own pendent and chain for my deceased son. I paid well over 300 dollars for this. I received a paper thin pendent, with edges so thin and sharp they actually cut into my skin when it moves on my neck. The chain is practically weightless as well. The website in no way indicated how thin this piece of jewelry would be. I have purchased jewelry site unseen for many years, and never have I been duped as bad as this time. They use deceptive practices, and prey on peoples trust. Considering that the type of customer they have would be those wanting to memorialize someone they love...it is quite disgusting the tactics they use.

Don't be duped like I was.